Let's close the gap in care.
Hearing coverage, like other ancillary benefits, gives you a competitive advantage and an opportunity to prioritize whole-person health.
Hearing loss has hidden costs.
Letting hearing loss go untreated can take a significant toll on an individual’s life and health, including:
Everyone deserves hearing care. We’re here to help.
Among people aged 20-69, 84% of those who could benefit from hearing aids have never worn them, with financial factors being a common barrier.* Hearing benefits help people reconnect to the richness of life. Like other ancillary benefits, such as vision or dental, offering hearing health coverage ensures you are competitive and providing benefits that improve overall health.
TruHearing® offers configurable solutions to meet your needs:
- • Flexible benefit solutions with copays, allowances, or other coverage options
- • Value-optimizing formularies with technology from the top 6 manufacturers
- • Affordable solution funding structured as fee-for-service (FFS) or per member per month (PMPM)
TruHearing works to ensure our clients receive a flawless experience every step of the way. From customizing a solution to implementation and ongoing account support—we’re here to help.
- • 20+ years of experience partnering with 85+ payors
- • 4.7/5 satisfaction rate among payors*
- • Hands-on, proactive support for implementation, administration, and marketing
- • Mature compliance program, with broad experience completing audits
- • Ranked #1 in patient experience by providers*
- • 78% of TruHearing customers are more likely to stay with their plan due to their TruHearing experience.*
- • 7,250+ provider locations ensure 88% of the US population lives within 10 miles of a provider*
- • NCQA accreditation in credentialing and recredentialing
How can we help?
Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch.¹