Senior Marketing Content Manager
Reports To: Creative Director
Location: Draper, UT
Travel Required: N/A
Position Type: Full Time
TruHearing is a friendly, customer-focused organization that makes a real difference in people’s lives. We help people afford hearing aids by working with insurance companies, hearing aid companies, and healthcare providers across the country to reduce prices and expand access to care. Our employees enjoy a positive working environment and opportunities for advancement. Join a company recognized in the Salt Lake Tribune as one of Utah’s Top Workplaces!
TruHearing contracts with hearing professionals across the country to be part of our mission to delight our customers while providing access to affordable hearing aids. Our network of over 5,000 contracted providers is integral to our success as they are the primary face of TruHearing to our customers.
Our Marketing team is looking for a strategic and creative Sr. Marketing Content Manager to help develop and establish B2B content, content strategies, and internal processes. You will have the opportunity to define our audiences, the competitive landscape, product offerings, and how key business objectives translate into sales and marketing communications. This involves deep collaboration with Marketing and Sales from conception to delivery of materials such as presentation decks, messaging strategies, print and digital media, and everything in between. We’re looking for someone who can challenge traditional thinking in the healthcare space.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Creatively develop and drive sales and marketing content from conception to delivery: B2B presentation and business review decks, talking points, pitches, market overviews, emails, RFP templates, and executive summaries for our Sales & Marketing teams.
- Dive into markets, audiences, and trends, provide summaries and analyses, and develop core messaging and positioning statements.
- Work with the Creative Director in the ongoing development of the TruHearing brand, positioning, value propositions, and style guides as well as library and content curation.
- Help establish TruHearing as a thought leader in the market through content development.
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of experience in B2B Marketing/Advertising copy in the various roles outlined above.
- Experience in B2B healthcare payer industry is preferred.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills that result in clear, concise, and consistent copy.
- Proficiency with building various communication platforms.
- Strong background in primary and secondary research methods.
- Comfortable interacting with senior leadership and sales teams.
- Thorough understanding of business and go-to-market strategy concepts.
- Passion for collaboration and excellent communication skills.
- Process driven and ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
A portfolio to show your writing is required.
TruHearing offers a complete and generous compensation and benefits package including a 401k match, education assistance, long and short-term disability. This position may include the opportunity to qualify for performance bonuses. You’ll work in an exciting and fun environment and have the opportunity to grow with us