Reports To: Creative Director
Location: Draper, UT
Travel Required: N/A
Position Type: Full Time
TruHearing is a friendly, customer-focused organization that makes a real difference in people’s lives. We help people afford hearing aids by working with insurance companies, hearing aid companies, and healthcare providers across the country to reduce prices and expand access to care. Our employees enjoy a positive working environment and opportunities for advancement. Join a company recognized in the Salt Lake Tribune as one of Utah’s Top Workplaces!
Our Marketing team is looking for a creative and self-driven Sr. Copywriter to join us in developing engaging content and effective processes. We need someone who takes pride in their craft, whether it’s delivering the perfect headline or driving conversion through a powerful subject line. You will have the opportunity to identify the way we speak and connect emotionally with various audiences. This involves deep collaboration with our creative director, designers and other members of the Marketing team. We’re looking for someone who can challenge traditional thinking in the healthcare space. New ideas and ways of problem solving and approaching our customers are highly welcomed!
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Creatively develop content from conception to delivery that will connect with the audience emotionally.
- Drive B2C conversion and lead generation through brochures and fliers, direct mail, short digital articles, website content, and social media and email campaigns.
- Work with a variety of styles from long-form to short-form writing and copyediting
- Help in the ongoing development of the TruHearing brand and style guide as well library and content curation.
Here’s what you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of experience in Marketing/Advertising copy in the roles outlined above.
- Experience writing copy for healthcare consumers or for a similar complex B2C industry.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills that result in a clear, consistent, and motivational calls to action.
- Strong understanding of persona development and keen sensitivity of customers’ thinking and buying process.
- Passion for collaboration and excellent communication skills.
- Process driven and ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
A portfolio to show your writing is required.
TruHearing offers a complete and generous compensation and benefits package including a 401k match, education assistance, long and short-term disability. This position may include the opportunity to qualify for performance bonuses. You’ll work in an exciting and fun environment and have the opportunity to grow with us.