Sales Agent – Hearing Consultant
Department: Customer Care
Reports To: Manager, Customer Care
Location: Draper, UT
Travel Required: 0%
Salary Range: $35,000 to $50,000 (see description for more details)
Position Type: Full-time and part-time positions available
TruHearing is a friendly, customer-focused organization that makes a real difference in people’s lives. We help people afford hearing aids by working with insurance companies, hearing aid companies, and healthcare providers across the country to reduce prices and expand access to care. Our employees enjoy a positive working environment and opportunities for advancement. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including an on-site fitness center, reduced pricing on UTA passes with easy access to Front Runner, educational assistance program, seasonal company parties, and more. Join a company recognized in the Salt Lake Tribune as one of Utah’s Top Workplaces!
About the Position:
We are searching for individuals who are highly motivated, detail-oriented, positive, problem-solvers to join our close-knit Hearing Consultant Sales Team.
This is not your typical call center sales job. The Hearing Consultant manages relationships with their customers and is responsible for ensuring that each of their customers is well cared for and has an outstanding experience. It is the responsibility of the Hearing Consultant to understand our customers’ hearing-related concerns and assist them every step of the way from educating them on our programs and products, from setting up an appointment for a full hearing exam to ensuring their exam and purchase experience is perfect. Our successful Hearing Consultants make more than $40,000/year on average and are able to move throughout our company as part of their career path.
Previous experience in the hearing or hearing aid industry is not required. TruHearing provides a fully paid training program.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Delight TruHearing’s stakeholders
- Receive inbound calls, including transferred calls, from current and potential patients
- Place outbound follow-up calls to potential patients
- Educate patients about the details and benefits of the TruHearing program
- Answer questions about the TruHearing program
- Schedule patients appointments with TruHearing providers
- Manage follow-up calls and appointment confirmations
- Safeguard our patients’ personal and health information
- All other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Previous sales and customer service experience
- Positive, self-motivated and punctual
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent computer, data entry, and phone skills
- Time management skills
- Competitive and team oriented
- Coachable and willing to improve
- Bilingual helpful
- Exudes the “TruHearing DNA” which includes being energetic, passionate, empathetic, and mission-driven
- Team player that is self-motivated, persistent, and proactive in driving results but can be creative and flexible in overcoming obstacles
- Organized and methodical about managing multiple tasks simultaneously without letting important details get overlooked or getting overwhelmed
TruHearing offers a complete and generous compensation and benefits package including health coverage, a fully vested 401k match, education assistance, fully paid long and short-term disability, paid time off and paid holidays. TruHearing is conveniently located across the street from the Draper FrontRunner station and subsidizes the cost of a UTA pass with access to Front Runner, TRAX and regular bus service – employee cost is less than $2 per day. TruHearing also offers an onsite fitness area and other recreational areas to help you relax and perform your best. This position includes the opportunity to qualify for performance bonuses. You’ll work in an exciting and fun environment and have the opportunity to grow with us.
Are you interested in this position? Submit your resume below: