Customer Marketing Manager
Reports To: VP of Marketing
Location: Draper, UT
Travel Required: None
Salary Range: DOE
Position Type: Full Time
We’re looking for a Customer Marketing Manager who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences. With a focus on better understanding and serving our customers, the ideal candidate will design, deliver, test, and optimize customer journeys that delight customers, build lasting relationships with them, and turn them into brand advocates. The Customer Marketing Manager will collaborate and coordinate across multiple departments to develop integrated marketing and patient communications initiatives, and will work closely with our call center, provider relations and analyst teams to improve customer experiences and increase revenue.
The Customer Marketing Manager reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing and is responsible for achieving specific revenue targets for our full-cycle customer marketing, which includes lead nurturing, remarketing, engagement, loyalty/retention, and repurchase programs. The Manager will be supported by a team of one direct report and two indirect reports with broad experience in marketing communications, direct marketing, and database marketing.
The successful candidate will use innovative and creative thinking to improve our current customer marketing efforts and will also design and build new programs that improve the overall customer experience. To accomplish this, the Customer Marketing Manager will be focused on gaining data-driven insights yielded from feedback mechanisms like customer satisfaction surveys, campaign & message testing, and market research. The ability to gain impactful and actionable insights by intelligently consuming data is critical.
We’re looking for an experienced candidate that sees the big picture and has a visionary sense of where we need to go, but who also is very practical about getting “base hits” and near-term wins for our most important and immediate customer marketing needs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- In the first 3-6 months:
- Design, implement, test and optimize Customer Journey programs that result in improved customer experience metrics, better conversion, and increased revenue.
- Develop and consistently report on customer marketing program success metrics.
- Use insights from VOC and Consumer Analytics data and metrics like NPS, CSAT, return rates, and response rates to develop recommendations for optimizing and improving the customer experience.
- Identify growth opportunities and build strong business cases that get stakeholder buy-in and align different departments
- On an ongoing basis:
- Provide feedback and influence the process for discovering and capturing customer preferences, expectations and aversions.
- Coordinate and collaborate with all business areas that interface with our customers
- Work cross functionally with customer care, analysts, provider relations, sales, and engineering to integrate holistic customer experience methodologies.
- Influence customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall hearing health outcomes
- Help drive the voice of the customer into programs and processes
- Hit annual remarketing and revenue targets
- Demonstrated experience with Customer Experience Strategy and Design, Voice of Customer, and business case development
- Background working with customer experience metrics to develop programs
- Experience creating and implementing customer journey maps
- Ability to analyze and report on effectiveness of customer marketing efforts
- 5-8 years leading, planning and building customer engagement, loyalty/retention and evangelism programs
- A portfolio that shows experience architecting one or more of the following: CX programs; brand loyalty programs; cross-sell/upsell customer marketing programs.
- Personable, outgoing, creative, and an effective communicator (written and oral) and collaborator
- Preference given to candidates that have experience with:
- Marketo or similar automation systems
- Customer Relationship Management systems
- Building marketing programs for aged populations
- Creating healthcare consumer marketing programs
TruHearing offers a complete and generous compensation and benefits package including health coverage, a fully vested 401k match, education assistance, fully paid long and short-term disability, paid time off and paid holidays. TruHearing is conveniently located across the street from the Draper FrontRunner station and subsidizes the cost of a UTA pass with access to Front Runner, TRAX and regular bus service – employee cost is less than $2 per day. TruHearing also offers an onsite fitness area and other recreational areas to help you relax and perform your best. You’ll work in an exciting and fun environment and have the opportunity to grow with us.
Are you interested in this position? Submit your resume below: